• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How do I give my officers weapons?

TwoWinds

Powder Monkey
I've seen it posted on the forums about giving poeple or officers weapons ... how do i do this??

Also at a french port i started out being able to sell my stuff to merchants but now all i can do it buy from them. why would this happen? is it a bug or did i do something to make it happen? i can trade normally at a portugese port at merchants.

Thanks
TwoWinds

To give weapons, or anything, to your officer or crewman, walk up to him and hit "enter". A list of pictures will appear. Scroll to the one of the ying,yang arrows and click it. An interface similar to the merchant interface will appear and you can then transfer items back and forth. ;)

The economy slowly dwindles in the game due to the predations of pirates. That merchant simply might not have enough money to buy your goods. Trading with him will over time restore some of his money and goods and allow you to trade with him normally.

Back