• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

how i make officer i got be with me on land?

Gumbas

Landlubber
hi there:D

ok i got this guy *officer* of mine i bought him for 500 gold..
but he's just in my F2 when i press..

i want this guy help me in battles on land

how i do that?

thx 4 help .. :onya

Ahoy Gumbas...

When you hit the F2 key and look at your passengers - you will see four squares below the passenger scroll on the top. One has Nathaniel in it, and there are three empty ones. Select one of the empty spots by clicking on it - it will highlight. Next go up to your officer and click on him twice. He will load into the empty square you just highlighted, and will come along with you when you go ashore or when you board another ship.

There ya go! :onya

Oh oh :shock: CAT got the first reply , ill wait for a new post so that im the one who is the first to reply :cheeky

What is there some quick o the draw first reply contest? Well Catalina is a quicky, I've noticed that :shock:

Aye, Catalina be hav'n a turbo post'n key on 'er keyboard,it be sump'n Spaz invented me thinks. :shock: :cheeky Har!

I've got nothing much going on in my life at the moment, except testing the new build, reporting any bugs, and popping in here to help field questions and trade jibes with you fine pirates! WORK will come on the weekend - Renaissance Faire - selling jewelry and making new trade contacts! :dio

Heck, we just keep on running into more things that need to be fixed, is all. We've got it running pretty good now, so it should be very soon... :p: :cheers

'At be good news Catalina,der appears tew be some jumpy pirate types aroun' dis place 'at be want'n tew kiss de gunner's daughter tew get dat build Har! :p:

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->WORK will come on the weekend - Renaissance Faire - selling jewelry and making new trade contacts!   :dio[/quote]

Nice! You know of the SCA?

<!--`QuoteBegin-Admiral8Q`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Admiral8Q)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Nice! You know of the SCA?[/quote]Yup, tho I be not a member.

Back