• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How old is your computer?

How old is your machine?

• Less than a year old

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 1 - 3 years old

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 4 - 5 years old

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • 6+ years old

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Ahh my current one is useless, gotta tell you I was in a hurry when I chose her-I just took my old HP laptop back under warranty cause it overheated a lot(80-90C cpu and 50+C hdd :facepalm -in the shop they told me politely twice that I should clean the vents regularly-I said I ain't completely useless so stop giving me IT lectures please, so ended up blocking them vents on purpose and successfully fried the thing :rofl )and ended up buying this acer nightmare which has the following specs:
quad core cpu, 6gig ram, 600+hdd, ati hd whatever, arghh hang on I wont be lazy promise, so hd 4350 ,512mb
cpu is useless(dont go for quad core modernknight they have low multiplier, get an i5 or i7 instead))on its own, ram madde by noname company-ahh getting tired hang on I'll check it.......Nanya technology that is :rolleyes: workin on 400mhz whoo hoo and the bleedin' motherboard only supports ram up o ddr2 :ng and even if I wanted to replace the sh@!ty graphic card I had to buy a new ps cuz the current one is running on max :modding
So if any of you planning to buy a pc do not buy an Acer AspireM3802 unless u don't know what colour a vga connection is.
Forgot to mention it has x64 windows 7 pre installed whooo hooo :onya

Back