• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help How to avoid automatic boarding to the enemy ships?

Hi, well, when i am just next to the enemy ship, shooting with cannons, about 7 or 8 metres far, it still produces the boarding and my question is, how can i avoid the automatic boarding to the enemy ships? :aar

That's difficult question. Well, if you don't want to boarding enemy you should to be further of his ship or you can try to be on his bow or stern. Is it a normal ship or for example Blue bird.

If it is the second option I don't know what you should to do. Blue bird is taken on board even if you are further then usually.

Sry, for my English if there are some errors.

Usually ships of your class and larger when they approach you, board you automatically since the AI knows it has an advantage in crew #'s and tries use that advantage. You should get the musket volley ability as fast as you can as this can tip the scales in your favor when being boarded.

It's tough when you first start out since you have a small ship and everyone will want to take advantage of that, but once you can command a ship of a larger class, the frequency of being boarded by the AI goes down.

Back