• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to be a Pirate?

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
[imgleft]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_cQOyQjTP3GY/SzdzZcJpthI/AAAAAAAAAIU/lTv6nE8qBxo/pa-logo.gif[/imgleft]I haven't had a chance to see the new Dreamworks animated movie "How to Train Your Dragon" yet, but it's about two of my other favorite subjects, Vikings and Dragons, so you can bet I will see it sooner or later! I am already waiting for the squeal though :

The popularity of how to “How to Train your Dragon” has not gone unnoticed by studio executives. And as everyone knows, what happens when a film does well at the box office? It gets a sequel of course.

Not only is a sequel in the works (set to release sometime 2013), which may or may not be based on the second book in the “How to” series (“How to be a pirate”) but also a plethora of other dragon related media will be released also. A TV series will also be coming out, but no details on what it will be about have emerged. Also a virtual world based game is set to come out, which will hopefully improve from the movie game, which receives a lot of negative reviews by game critics.

For now all dragon related media that is coming is only in development. Still for fans of the movie who wanted to feel more immerged in the world of dragon, this will no doubt be a sigh of relief.

Original article HERE![media][/media]

Back