• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

how to build your own building or colony?

kristi4ever

First Mate
Hello again! I talk to officer to build but nothing happens. Somewhere on this forum I have read that u can build ur own building or even ur own town. If that is possible can somebody please show me how step by step. Even I talk to workshop gyu put still nothing. What is the purpose of the wokshop?

If you talk to a tavern-hired officer, he should give you a dialog option for building. Are you not seeing that at all?

If you talk to a tavern-hired officer, he should give you a dialog option for building. Are you not seeing that at all?
Yes see that menu but I don't understand how it works. Where I can build at every town? Or really can I build entire new tow? is here on forum a link that explaim rules or walkthrough for building??

The dialog explains it pretty clearly. You can build ANYTHING ANYWHERE.
Just make sure you have the resources required (crewmembers, planks and bricks) and tell your officer to build something.
You'll see what happens soon enough. :rofl

this whole building thing is a bit weird.. The game-engine was definitly not made for this. You must have enough planks and bricks in your ship's cargo and enough crewmen. Sometimes also enough gold. The building will be created where the officer, to whom you talk, stands. Don't know if it is location-restricted.
You can only build like I think 5 new buildings in one area.. so create a town.. :no

taking advantage of the post...

when I take over a town/pirate settlament, I can't choose a officer to be it's governor...
is there any requirement the officers need??

awful english, I know haha :ko

Capture Colonies is unfinished ad doesn't work right. It's on the To-Do list, but unfortunately that is a tough one to fix and we've got a lot of other important projects to solve first.

Back