• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to change +/- keybinding?

DudeTheMan

Landlubber
Is there a way to change the +/- keybindings? They are supposed to raise and lower the gameplay speed, but my keyboard is different than normal and it is missing the + and - keys on the numpad. Does anyone know if there is a way to change these keys in the files somehow?

Thanx much for any information. :onya

You can do it in options i believe.

The options in-game? I have checked all four tabs several times now and I do not see it?

I think Luke means the file in the root folder of the game, it's called Option. Just oppened it with note pade, and change the binding in it about the + & -.

Cheers, :cheers

Hehe, Oops. Yes i ment the file not the ingame options.

Thanks for clearing that up Estharos. :onya

You can do it in options i believe.

The options in-game? I have checked all four tabs several times now and I do not see it?

I think Luke means the file in the root folder of the game, it's called Option. Just oppened it with note pade, and change the binding in it about the + & -.

Cheers, :cheers

Hehe, Oops. Yes i ment the file not the ingame options.

Thanks for clearing that up Estharos. :onya

First off thanx for all the help. So I went to the options folder and it had a file in it called options. I opened it up and I have gone through it four times now looking for the right line to change. I also used ctrl f to find "+" and "-" and it finds neither in the document. Can you tell me what the lines are in the options that you changed? I seem to be blind in both eyes. :modding

There is also an options file in the main game folder and I did the same as above and no dice. No + or - in the entire document and nothing looks like it would be about increasing or decreasing game speed.

Back