• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to edit officer stats ?

desmond5

Landlubber
I wish to edit generic officers (the ones you hire from a tavern) stats, but I can't find where they are generated. Any tips which file to look for ?

Also, can I edit quest characters ? I'd also like to tune Jeremy Pitt's stats a bit. Where should I look for those values ? I did a full text search in characters directory but that turned up nothing..

Andrew.

I wish to edit generic officers (the ones you hire from a tavern) stats, but I can't find where they are generated. Any tips which file to look for ?

Also, can I edit quest characters ? I'd also like to tune Jeremy Pitt's stats a bit. Where should I look for those values ? I did a full text search in characters directory but that turned up nothing..

Andrew.

I believe the place it generates officers is:

\Program\scripts\officers.c
line 211 : function : void SetOfficerParam(ref Npchar, int _type)

Yes, this is indeed the place. Thanks :)
But how about those quest characters (Pitt, Ogle) ?
i guess the only way is to use debugger.
i previously had searched hi and lo to edit pirate captains in tavern, but couldnt find any. i believe quest characters are that same too.

Back