• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to exchange the pirates point of quest office jeremy pitt, Ned Ogle, Humphrey Douglas?

atamca

Landlubber
it easy to get another office with good pirates point but if i can change the pirates point of the quest office, not too good, not too bad :(

Which game are you playing? New Horizons is a mod for Pirates of the Caribbean and as far as I know, has no pirates points and no characters with those names.

I've moved this to the part of the forum about Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships. Hopefully someone here can help.

it easy to get another office with good pirates point but if i can change the pirates point of the quest office, not too good, not too bad :(
I don't understand what the problem is? you need to move your officers to (Peter blood) slots…?

I don't understand what the problem is? you need to move your officers to (Peter blood) slots…?
i think a good office just need max talen>power>endur>reac... they don't even need authority! i think their point not so good! they level too hight, but not any point of personal! if i can, i want change their aut, succ, or maybe insigh for max talen, pow, endu, reac

Back