• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to find the mummy powder

Prince bobby

Landlubber
When i am doing merchant winds the i deliver a goods to one of the shops and he gived me a job to find some "MUMMY POWDER" i asked every merchent in the archipaligo but no one is selling it i am still serching for it

Can any one help me ...?

if I find my self i will tell u the first

Ask every street trader untill he stops to respond.
I asked the every street trader in every town until they did't respond but no use

no update no clue

what i do plz kindly bring a sugesstion to me.......

should i leave that go on to the game...?

Ask every street trader untill he stops to respond.
I asked the every street trader in every town until they did't respond but no use

no update no clue

what i do plz kindly bring a sugesstion to me.......

should i leave that go on to the game...?

I made this quest 2 times and there was no problem with it. And no one reported this quest as bugged so it is somewhere there:)
And of course thisquest has no deadline so you simply proceed with the game just don't forget to ask when you are in some city.

PS. Don't forget there are enemy towms too although I bought it always in my native (spanish) towns.

Once again the F11 key saves the day. Seems to be the common cure for all of those great design ideas.

I belive F22 in the cheat menu, called Ascold info, will give you the port with the random merchant, random tablet location, random shipbuilder location, ect.

Now all you need to do is figure out how to survive appearing in the center of a 10 manowar formation, somehow destroy them all, and then land on the shore and singlehandedly defeat 100 spanish soldiers all by yourself. F11 key again!

Thank god the story behind it all was cool, even if the reward wasn't. I was seriously expecting an ironclad battleship for my efforts.

MOD PLEASE! I want http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Warrior_(1860) :dance

I was asked by the store owner to find the Mummy Powder, so i visited this forum for help and couldn't find anything of interest so i want back to the game and carried on doing what i was doing which was trade missions for the store owners, i have found myself back at the port where i was given the mission, i haven't asked a single person about the Mummy Powder so when i asked the store owner i was suprised to find the store owner giving me some imformation, so to help anyone who finds themselves in the same position as me here is a screenshot of what i was told, visit the store owner you got the mission from and speak to him about the Mummy Powder he will help advance the mission a little more for you.

Aye, matey, Fred Bob got dat same encouragement an' then set out interrogatin' all de street merchants! :facepalm
Dem fellers an' lasses kin git right testy if'n ye do press de matter! xD:
So far, it ain't got ol' Fred Bob no further! :shrug
Not sure what de next quest trigger be! :sail

There's one street merchant in one town that you have to hassle until the end of the conversation, and then hassle again!

So you have to hassle everyone twice! (As far as I remember)

Aye, matey, Fred Bob got dat same encouragement an' then set out interrogatin' all de street merchants! :facepalm
Dem fellers an' lasses kin git right testy if'n ye do press de matter! xD:
So far, it ain't got ol' Fred Bob no further! :shrug
Not sure what de next quest trigger be! :sail

Yep i got from one merchant "your piasters aren't worth anything here" or something along those lines. My character said his lose, it wouldn't suprise me to have already spoken to the merchant and been lied to.

Just in case someone is still stuck on this quest: as per the suggestions here I kept hassling merchants everywhere I went, to the point where they refused to talk further. Long after I was bored sick of banging through the routine of asking again and again and again, one day, on the second merchant I happened across, I was given the mummy powder! :will (shock and surprise) Methinks that you need to do this to a set number of merchants, in a set number of different locations, according to your difficulty level- before the rest of the quest is triggered as mine was... Happy hunting! :dance

Just in case someone is still stuck on this quest: as per the suggestions here I kept hassling merchants everywhere I went, to the point where they refused to talk further. Long after I was bored sick of banging through the routine of asking again and again and again, one day, on the second merchant I happened across, I was given the mummy powder! :will (shock and surprise) Methinks that you need to do this to a set number of merchants, in a set number of different locations, according to your difficulty level- before the rest of the quest is triggered as mine was... Happy hunting! :dance

No, it is completely random (maybe predermined when you start the game). My second quest was done very quickly - not more then 5-6 merchants asked.

No, it is completely random (maybe predermined when you start the game). My second quest was done very quickly - not more then 5-6 merchants asked.

AAArrrgh, indeed! I must have accosted 50-60! :urgh

Back