• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to finish taking Panama city??

Navegador

Sailor Apprentice
Hello everyone,

Well after 40 or more times I found that I'm not a comando and with one shot a muskateer kills easilly, so...how does one make it to Panama? :shrug I'm on the border of frustation really! I can't finish no matter what I do this part of the mission.

Are there any cheats even?

Well, there are cheats ... search this forum for debug mode, can't remember how you switch it on.

And yeah, this part of the quest is hard as hell, especially if you lose a lot of people in first couple of stages.

Well, there are cheats ... search this forum for debug mode, can't remember how you switch it on.

And yeah, this part of the quest is hard as hell, especially if you lose a lot of people in first couple of stages.

Its not hard, its impossible and me, I give up.

:no Been there done that got the T-Shirt.

You don't know how many times I've felt that way. The battle against the british outside Ft. Orange i thought was impossible to beat also, but I did it.

One thing to consider......most of the quest timelines will wait for you to get to the next step until you get there. This means you could take a year of gameplay to get there if you wanted. So....I recommend you go to the save before Panama and go and take prizes, fight skeletons and sink ships until you level up another 10 levels and then try it again.

It's worked for me many times, and it will make you feel better about the game again, cause you're mad and frustrated you can't beat that particular fight right now. You will....in time. :onya

MK

:no Been there done that got the T-Shirt.

You don't know how many times I've felt that way. The battle against the british outside Ft. Orange i thought was impossible to beat also, but I did it.

One thing to consider......most of the quest timelines will wait for you to get to the next step until you get there. This means you could take a year of gameplay to get there if you wanted. So....I recommend you go to the save before Panama and go and take prizes, fight skeletons and sink ships until you level up another 10 levels and then try it again.

It's worked for me many times, and it will make you feel better about the game again, cause you're mad and frustrated you can't beat that particular fight right now. You will....in time. :onya

MK

I'm more calm today, last night a really lost my temper.

Fort Orange wasn't that bad really, you had a team with you and the player fought what he could fight, this is very different.

The pirates are rushed, they are run over, it can happen that entering a jungle section after a few seconds a muskateer shot takes the player dow and if and thats a very big if, I make it to the last section of jungle before Panana I'm alone. :rolleyes:

I'm at rank 43, have the best armor, a no-dashi Katana sword, the best pistol with the 4 shot capability, I take on the most spaniards as I can but still no go and I have the lowest of difficulty levels.

I'm going to take your advice modernknight1 :onya

Thank you both for your advice

Well after a bit of insistence guess my surprise as I am before the walls of Panama, katana in hand and there stands Morgan looking at me, I kind of go, "wow Morgan, you're looking relaxed!!".
Anyway its all over for now anyway, hes gone for a year, all is quiet, my lill pirate colony is taxing fine, I'm hoping Louis XIV invades the Netherlands as I want to annex Martinique as Dutch colony.

Now I'm wondering if I should head out to the COAS or search for the dutchman, I just don't want to lose my good officers.

Anyway just thought you all should know the good news.

Now I'm wondering if I should head out to the COAS or search for the dutchman, I just don't want to lose my good officers.

Hoorah :onya Glad to hear it. You should do the Dutchman first. COAS is the final quest of the game.

MK

Hoorah :onya Glad to hear it. You should do the Dutchman first. COAS is the final quest of the game.

MK

Okay I'm going to follow your advice, makes more sence too, going to the COAS must be very special in a way or many ways.

Well its time to plan the operation, polish the guns and drink some rum. :dance

Back