• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved How to get good ships...

bartibar

Landlubber
So, i'm playing New Horizon Storyline, I'm British commander. And (because i'm just testing a game) I'm playing on apprentace, sorry for bad eng but i'm polish, and i'm not so good. But get to point. I can't find no bigger ship than 3rd Rate Ship of the line. Is that because era, or level and that is somthing about 20-25? T told my officer to report about every ships that he see and i stil can't find it. Or maybe only british has 1st rate?

:ahoy

That is intentional as 1st rates were very rare to begin with and almost never in the Caribbean.

But! If one sails to a well known pirate type island and finds a well known character in the tavern, then one will be given a compass that does not point North. Then one must find a certain island and visit Vanderdecken. There one can buy 1st rates and other ships. :sail

I got Gibbs in my crew :) So, now it's just to visit Vanderdecken. Thx for response. That or other way they were VERY rare. Actualy, they weren't leaveing ports to often.

Back