• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to get weapon back from officer?

LittleMorgan

Landlubber
I gave my best weapon to an officer, but now I want it for myself!
Them officers always equip the best weapon they have and because of that I cant trade or even sell it - is there any way to get it back from him?

From what I understand, if you are higher level than him, you can take his weapons from him. If he is higher level than you, he won't give up the items he is using.

Cap'n Drow

<!--quoteo(post=323618:date=May 30 2009, 06:28 AM:name=LittleMorgan)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LittleMorgan @ May 30 2009, 06:28 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=323618"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I gave my best weapon to an officer, but now I want it for myself!
Them officers always equip the best weapon they have and because of that I cant trade or even sell it - is there any way to get it back from him?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Not that I know of at all, I gave a unique weapon to an officer and wanted it back to give to a new fighter I hired but no go. Only way to get it back is if you find a weapon he would rather equip. I haven't tested it but if the weapon you want back is lets say a light weapon and he has better heavy weapon skills than light then maybe he would equip the heavy weapon instead if it that weapon + skill is better than the better weapon + lower skill.

Back