• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to make a Screenshot?

Alex Sharpe

Landlubber
Can someone please tell me how to make screenshots?

So far, i have only used in-game screenshots-commands in other games. Like press 'P' = screenshot taken (saved somewhere)

Do i need a extra program to make screenshots in COAS?

Look in your keyboard for a key that says "Impr Pant PetSis". Press it and you will take a screenshot. But I think you have to use a program like Paint or Photoshop to see it because there is no screenshot folder in AoP folder.

Thanks for the help, i think i have found the right key.
The Instruction-booklet which was in the game-box says press 'F8' to take a screenshot, only for 32-bit modes.

edited:
Hmm, doesn't work with Paint and i don't want to buy Photoshop.
I can look the screenshots with Quicktime PictureViewer, but i can't upload the screenshot....

Someone know a free picture program which can convert TGA-files into JPEG,BMP....?

If you view the picture in Quicktime PictureViewer - you should be able to Copy & Paste it into Paint - in Paint you can save it as a Jpeg. ;)

:cheers

Someone know a free picture program which can convert TGA-files into JPEG,BMP....?

If you view the picture in Quicktime PictureViewer - you should be able to Copy & Paste it into Paint - in Paint you can save it as a Jpeg. ;)

:cheers

Cool, thanks a lot.
I've tried to open it with Paint, so that is why it was not working.
Now it works. :cheers

Attachments

• cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 94
Back