• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to obtain the Bellete or the Man'O War?

MonkiPirate

Landlubber
After deeply searching on internet I still can't say how to get this ship. I found one comment saying that it's in the last battle, in the enemy team with the black pearl... But after you finish the game you can't continue playing?

Any help?

After deeply searching on internet I still can't say how to get this ship. I found one comment saying that it's in the last battle, in the enemy team with the black pearl... But after you finish the game you can't continue playing?

Any help?
From what I remember, you get it before the black pearl battle. (Am not sure but you may need to be in the "Tales of a Sea Hawk" storyline.)
And you CAN keep playing after that.
You can *I think* get them from random encounters if you are brave enough, or you could go to Mr. Vanderdecken, at the cursed shipyard.

Any help?
The manowar appears when you are asked to go to Khael Roa alongside 3 other enemy ships. It's the biggest and strongest of the 4. You need to board and capture it to use it. In the original game, you can only use it against the Black Pearl and then the game ends there, but I believe there's a way to continue playing afterwards by editing the code.

In the New Horizons mod you can continue playing afterwards by default.

Back