• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to use the spyglass on land?

Xhell

Landlubber
Well, since previus versión I had alwaist wanted the way as to use spyglass on land.
I think it is not that hard to do it to the developers, but some way they have missed it.

In the other hand, is quite obvious that a pirate will take it to land when going ashore.

Is there any way as how to habilitate it in land?

<!--quoteo(post=330174:date=Jun 18 2009, 07:43 AM:name=Xhell)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xhell @ Jun 18 2009, 07:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=330174"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Well, since previus versión I had alwaist wanted the way as to use spyglass on land.
I think it is not that hard to do it to the developers, but some way they have missed it.

In the other hand, is quite obvious that a pirate will take it to land when going ashore.

Is there any way as how to habilitate it in land?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

thats a good idea and while doing it maybe the someone can integrate with it that we can see the weapons of the person we are looking at through it on land depending on the class of the spyglass like when we see info on the ship when we use it

Back