• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I Cannot run the game!! Please help me...

D ono

Landlubber
Gud day to all gentlemen of the sea..

i want to ask one question, after i install the game, why i cannot run the game?

at first the system like asking " the drivers require installation ( with and administrator account) do you want to proceed?

then i click yes, then another message pop-up saying " unable to proceed (error 1275 )"

after i click ok, another message coming saying " insufficient privileges ( you must be administrator when you run this application for the first time.

please somebody give me lifebuoy... :shrug

You must run your Windows User accont as an Admistrator to be able to install and uninstall drivers, etc. Start button-Control Panel-User Accts.

You must run your Windows User accont as an Admistrator to be able to install and uninstall drivers, etc. Start button-Control Panel-User Accts.

Okie thanks buddy, now it ok.. another problem comes.. sorry guys..

after i install coas, then i also install gof 1.0, gof 1.1, but still i cannot see any changing of the games.. is it any installation process i do wrong?

i notice some instruction to copy all files to coas 2 directory.. what is suppose to mean?

:urgh sorry.. maybe i just another foolish with technology..

When the GoF1.1 Installer prompts you, if you do not specify where to unzip/install the files it will dump them adjacent to the actual Game files. The 1st time I was not paying attention and in the Start-Explore it was next to the CoAS game folder as a bunch of numbers folder.
When installing click on the browse button choose your WIN HD (mine is C) then Program files, then Playlogic, then click on the main SoAS folder then proceed with the Install button of the Mod installer.
I hope this helps.

:moddingDIT/

P.S.
The same goes for the Patch 1.1.

When the GoF1.1 Installer prompts you, if you do not specify where to unzip/install the files it will dump them adjacent to the actual Game files. The 1st time I was not paying attention and in the Start-Explore it was next to the CoAS game folder as a bunch of numbers folder.
When installing click on the browse button choose your WIN HD (mine is C) then Program files, then Playlogic, then click on the main SoAS folder then proceed with the Install button of the Mod installer.
I hope this helps.

P.S.

Thanks buddy, you really help me, will try soon... :will

I hope this helps.

P.S.

Thanks buddy, you really help me, will try soon... :will

Already can play... yohohoho :onya

Back