• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I can't enter any store after Anka temple Quest

swazy20

Landlubber
When i finished the temple Quest and i got the skull, I found my self can't log into any store. When i enter any store, i found my self send back to sacrifice temple.
What i can do????

So, you finished a quest but you can't enter stores now but when you do, you end up in a temple again?

yes

I can't get food for my ship

the only way is to loot any ship on the map

also i can't get any money from the money lender. if you tried to get money or food you will find your self in the temple with a request of 5000000

Have you played the City of Abandoned Ships Story ?

If yes - did you borrow any money from the money lender in the City of Abandoned Ships.? - Did you repay the money ?

If you don't repay money borrowed from the moneylender in CoAS - then when you get out of CoAS the Aztec God of the Dead ( the guy you fight to get the Jade Skull ) will come after you - and each time he comes after you he transports you back to the Temple I think.

no i didn't pay it back

but they said "you should finish another quest to remove the curse" is this true???

but they said "you should finish another quest to remove the curse" is this true???

Sorry - I don't know - unless they mean you have to finish the Temple (Tenochtitlan) quest & get the jade skull to be able to remove the curse in the Enchanted City Quest.

:shrug

check this post for a possible solution -> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/14586-city-of-abandoned-ships-quest-spoiler-alert/page__view__findpost__p__363398

azI53938.jpg
This sentence is appeared. What i can do.

I finished all quests except Isapella because I can't enter any store.
When you enter the store or money lender you will find your self stands against this Indian pal.
see the photo.

Attachments

• idian.jpg
    idian.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 82
Back