• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved I cant load a save... (windows 10)

MancBoi

Landlubber
I made a free play game, overwrite a save diden't use f5, now everytime I go to load the game I made I just get stuck on the loading screen ... clicking, the load button. is there any fix? is this a problem with free play? did i do something wrong? has this been answered on a different forum post, if so where? thankyou.

Attachments

• serriously_annoying.png
    serriously_annoying.png
    2 MB · Views: 153
I made a free play game, overwrite a save diden't use f5, now everytime I go to load the game I made I just get stuck on the loading screen ... clicking, the load button. is there any fix? is this a problem with free play? did i do something wrong? has this been answered on a different forum post, if so where? thankyou.
Hi MancBoi,
What version of the game do you have?
The screen shot does not indicate a problem with the save. What directory did you install the game in - if it is in c:\program files there may be issues with you saving to it or retrieving the save game file - a Windows issue. You could go into the "SAVE" folder and do a properties check on the game save file and untick read-only may help.

hello, build 14 31 august 2017, D:\potc 2003\. i unticked read-only for all saves in free play, i managed to get past the load save button by clicking on another save on the screen and then clicking a lot but i still couldent load the game and the reaction time for clicking on the loading screen is incredibly slow.

it is windows 10, thank you for helping me. if it still doesent load i'll probably come back to this page, or do i have to start a new, post?
Edit: the bandicam method worked very well, thankyou very much and good robbing and scallywagging to you.

:ship

Last edited:
Back