• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I cant save/pls help

meph114

Landlubber
I started a new game havent played this in years and i did the tutorial thing then when i got into oxbay town i pressed f1 and tried to save but the save button is greyed out.I also had to limit fps with bandicam since the inventory was very slow.Im using windows 10 pls help i really want to play this again.

Where have you installed the game? By default, it wants to go into "C:\Program Files (x86)". Windows 10 does silly things there.

If you have indeed put it into "C:\Program Files (x86)", reinstall the game from CD and this time put it somewhere else. For example, mine is in "C:\Games\Pirates of the Caribbean".

I started a new game havent played this in years and i did the tutorial thing then when i got into oxbay town i pressed f1 and tried to save but the save button is greyed out.I also had to limit fps with bandicam since the inventory was very slow.Im using windows 10 pls help i really want to play this again.
You can't save until malcolm thatcher leaves through the city gates after saying that he is retiring

You can't save until malcolm thatcher leaves through the city gates after saying that he is retiring
That's false. You should be able to save pretty much any time.
If you cannot, there is something wrong with your game.

Its in "I:\Jocuri\Pirates Of The Caribbean".
What exactly happens when you try to save?
Is the button greyed out?
Can you press it, but nothing happens?
Or do you get corrupted save files?

The more detailed information you can give us, the better we can try to help you. :doff

Note: @meph114 said "oxbay town". That means he's probably playing the stock game.
Ah; I can't remember how this behaviour was in the stock game.
Maybe indeed then saving was disabled during the tutorial there; even if I have no memory of that...
Can't remember EVERYTHING now, can I? :razz

Back