• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I created a blog chronicling my adventures. ^_^

Vamphaery

Landlubber
I love this game so much (due largely to people here having helped me to understand it) that I created a blog dedicated to my adventures in it lol.

http://captainbenadventures.blogspot.com/

I must confess first that I did use the F11 console commands to give myself a man-o-war, simply because I couldn't get to a point at which I could actually enjoy the game otherwise. (Well, maybe I could have eventually, but it would have taken me days and days.) This is personally how I've chosen to enjoy the game, and enjoying it I am. :D

Cool. :onya Morgan Terror was keeping a log of his PoTC adventures, but it hasn't been updated in ages. Which, I can only assume, is because he's hardly ever here as of late. xD:

I've been looking for a game that combined RPG elements and sailing and naval combat for YEARS so even though thsi game has its issues, I personally can't get enough of it lol.

I've been looking for a game that combined RPG elements and sailing and naval combat for YEARS so even though thsi game has its issues, I personally can't get enough of it lol.

LOL, i'm the same. Its a damn shame we have to do other things sleeping ben one of them. xD:

my powerful man-o-war was set upon during the night by a minuscule pirate vessel.

I was struggling to see the tiny thing. I thought that was cute. Bite sized ships.I hope it has a hold full of chocolate?

I'm working on a similar thing which would be streamlined into a proposed manual for POTC Build 14. Since I'm not in the advertising industry, you can find it in the relevant forum section if you wish :3

I would update the blog, but I can't finish the mission I"m on because I have no clue what to do next lol. (The log book told me to go to Fort Orange, but when I - finally - found it, it then updated saying that I had missed the ship captained by the son of the moneylender in Willemstad. It gives no further directions lol.)

Back