• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I don't like being bullied...

M

martin

First a little funny thing. when you land at speightstown/bridgetown (cant remember which) in the part where if you do this, cutler beckett comes and hangs you... yea... so, i killed him on the jetty. nothing happens, and you cannot continue with quest... that was sad, then i had to re-load and do it the hard way...

second: what can you do if you refuse davy jones offer? nothing? no treasure? is it a step out of the mainquest?

Refusing Davy Jones' offer indeed is a way out of the main quest.
If you don't want to have Jack's cursed placed on you, there IS another way out though.
You might want tot have a look at our walkthrough: http://piratewiki.net/index.php/Legend_of_Jack_Sparrow_Quests

If you don't want to have Jack's cursed placed on you, there IS another way out though.

If you mean the way I think you mean - it is not shown in the walkthrough :no

( Capt Maggee wanted it kept a secret for people to find by accident :yes - also if I remember it is seriously bugged, once you get to a certain point you can't continue and are completely stuck :facepalm )

Sigh, am i too much smarter than captain sparrow or something? :p

before i went to oxbay lighthouse i had my ship (wicked wrench) laid up. The ship cutler becket profoundly blew up was my dighny for 5000.....

All my money were at the loanshark. I cannot really understand why i did not get to kill them. also i accidentally double clicked space bar, so i missed the part that i was supposed to sail for jamaica. after boarding the ship, i went back on shore. i killed cutler beckett, because he irked me. then i had such plans for the ship, but lo... apperantly that storm wrecked me....

then i got pearl back, (turns out she's a tad more sluggish than the wicked wench).

then before i sailed to tortuga, i already had my emergency deposit of a million (smuggeling is good buissness in a big ship) at the loanshark. also i had several price ships laid up everywhere.

so guess if it felt daft to have to steal that little dighny and all that circus.... :facepalm

ah, anyways it's good story. :onya

Back