• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved I feel really stupid but...

Corwyn

Landlubber
I start my game, and there I am standing in all my glory upon my ship. I've walked all over the ship. My only command available is talk out loud. How do I get started? I am on a tartane I believe it is.

I played through the Peter Blood quests up to taking the ship but I want to play with a small ship first. Now I have one and I cant sail it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Corwyn

When you started the game - did you have a crew member walk up to you and tell you about things & offer sword practice. One of the options in that dialog is to not do ( or Stop ) the practice and go ashore. This transports you to the jetty.

:cheers

I did not have a crew member walk up to me. I was alone on the ship. After starting a new game a couple times I finally got the crew member. Thanks!! I thought I just couldnt find the cabin or something. I can deal with bugs just so long as I know its a bug hehe. Now I can finally get to plundering. (Realistically it will probably be get to chartering but plundering sounds better) Thanks again Captain Talisman!

Corwyn

Back