• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I have a way to lev up really quickly!

OllieP

Landlubber
firstly this is PRE MODS VERSION OF GAME.
basicly when the man, who you beat at dice, gives you the girl say the "men take her to my ship" line and leave. A man will approch you and offer you a small amount fo the girl say yes and through a bug he gives you a BIG ammount of money.
That was for people who don't already know that bug.
After the quest with that guy who you rescue he makes you give some moeny to the church. When you do you get a bit of experiance. But you can keep on doing that and still get loads of experiance. and since you get nearly unlimeted money for selling the girl you dont have to worry about running out. Do this for ages and you will be able to get all skills to lev ten. and all abilitys!
simellerly you can get highest rep from keep donation high moeny to the church with no fear of running out.
Does everyone know of this bug/holyness?

well, i didn't, but i usually get all my skills up that high anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Back