• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I miss Prince Edward Island

Admiral8Q

Troublesome Corsair
I just thought I should share this, my home town, Montague, P.E.I. After seeing this I realize how much I miss it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvTdBI8RzfE

Fantastic video there Admiral! :onya

Looks like a very beautiful island, those lighthouses are awesome, and that bridge incredible! I can see why you might be a bit homesick after watching that. Hell, I have never been there, and I a bit homesick for PEI! xD:

You Canuck's sure have some beautiful country up there mate. Although, I am a bit partial to Newfoundland myself! I would love to visit the Viking ruins at L'Anse aux Meadows someday.

That's one of the places I have always wanted to visit. :yes I was homesick for where I grew up in BC until we went back to visit - I found out all my old haunts, along with basically every tree, had been replaced with McMansions. :rolleyes:

That's one of the places I have always wanted to visit. :yes I was homesick for where I grew up in BC until we went back to visit - I found out all my old haunts, along with basically every tree, had been replaced with McMansions. :rolleyes:

There has been a lot of triple and double posting lately, not sure what is up with that.

Back