• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I need a bit of help

erm, to be honest, I still havent figure that out yet...

And its happening again too, as I try to add another item, the store's goods list disapears again...lol

I can revert all the changes and the list comes back, with the newly added copper...
Its almost funny if i wasn't :modding

WARNING THE BELOW IMAGE MAY BE THOUGHT HAS GRUSOME...IF YOU HAVE A WEAKSTOMACH DONT READ THIS POST

Well...I feel completly and utterly foolish....I am a moron, a boob, and a twit...

It seems that in some cases, the mod would work without creating a new profile, while in other cases, without creating a new profile would cause the list to be blank.

You see, to save time, I was saving my character standing in front of the store counter (seeing as i had to go back and forth so many times) In my effort to save time, I have wasted untold amounts of time...
nbb5i0.jpg

:boom
Seeing as i have all the issues nailed down, I will wait now until tommorrow and begin working on the large project of adding 20 items to the goods list...

(my appologies for my stupidity....and the grossness)

LOL, don't worry bud its part of learning. The main thing is you found out what was stopping you from seeing the list of goods. :onya

all was not a waste of time, upon closer examination of the code, I did find minor details that were wrong, that may not cause problems now, but would later. For instance, a ' when there should have been a " and icon errors that needed to be fixed as well...

Back