• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help I need information

Mucilon

Powder Monkey
I started the original game without any updates or mods
I was wondering how I improve my reputation?
I've been borrowing money from loan sharks and time to repay has expired so you know, nobody else wants to sail with me.
I would like to do trade missions to increase my XP but I can't.
Any ideas on how to raise my reputation?

:checklist

Gostaria de saber como elevar a reputação sem fazer uma pesquisa, sem um momento estou coletando dinheiro e mantendo o convés limpo kkkkkk você começará missões mais tarde quando estiver preparado, pensei que minha reputação aumentaria se eu tivesse piratas , mas isso não afetaria nada.

Gostaria de saber como elevar a reputação sem fazer uma pesquisa, sem um momento estou coletando dinheiro e mantendo o convés limpo kkkkkk você começará missões mais tarde quando estiver preparado, pensei que minha reputação aumentaria se eu tivesse piratas , mas isso não afetaria nada.
I can't think of any way to increase your reputation without doing nothing, sorry.

(Also please write in English.)

desculpe meus inlgles é ruim.
Eu quero aumentar a reputação sem fazer missões.
Há algum caminho?
você disse que a igreja aumenta

sorry my english is bad.
I want to increase reputation without doing missions.
is there a way?
you said giving the church increases

Yes, you could go to the church and donate, you won't do any quests but you will have to have quite a bit of money.

Yes, but you also need a bit of reputation in order for him to trust you if I remember correctly.
Ah yes, I forgot that. :facepalm

In that case, assuming it works in the stock game, making lots of money and giving it to the church does seem to be your only choice. I'm not sure if killing pirates raises your reputation, but capturing their ships and then selling them will help raise the money to give to the church.

I can't remember now if the Saga of the Blacque Family sidequest works in the unmodded game. There are a lot of sidequests which are not available in the unmodded game as they were not finished when the game was first released, and which were subsequently made to work in the mods. Go to Falaise de Fleur and see if someone called Milon Blacque is standing near the pier. If so, talk to him. If that quest does work in the unmodded game, you can complete quite a lot it without ever leaving Falaise de Fleur and get a reputation point or two; after that, one trip to Redmond and back should complete the whole quest and earn another point or two. Much quicker than trying to raise lots of money and give it all to the church!

There is no one there near the pier.
when you go to church, you can only donate 100 coins, right?
if I borrow loan shark and devovler at the right time, does the reputation increase?

I can't remember now if the Saga of the Blacque Family sidequest works in the unmodded game. There are a lot of sidequests which are not available in the unmodded game as they were not finished when the game was first released, and which were subsequently made to work in the mods. Go to Falaise de Fleur and see if someone called Milon Blacque is standing near the pier. If so, talk to him. If that quest does work in the unmodded game, you can complete quite a lot it without ever leaving Falaise de Fleur and get a reputation point or two; after that, one trip to Redmond and back should complete the whole quest and earn another point or two. Much quicker than trying to raise lots of money and give it all to the church!
It's not available on the stock game, or at least it wasn't when I played it on the Xbox.

There is no one there near the pier.
when you go to church, you can only donate 100 coins, right?
if I borrow loan shark and devovler at the right time, does the reputation increase?
Yes but as you said, should you fail to return them to the loanshark you will again lose reputation, so be careful with it.

What I would do in your situation is, to go and capture ships and sell them and donate my profits to the church, as @Grey Roger also suggested.

Vou tentar, pensei que, pagando agiota corretamente, a reputação aumentaria

I will try, I thought that by paying loan shark correctly, reputation would rise

Is there a guide for me to understand nathaniel's skills?
Knowing what changes if I level up "leader"
or "luck" for example

Is there a guide for me to understand nathaniel's skills?
Knowing what changes if I level up "leader"
or "luck" for example
From the stock game manual:
IMG_20191029_174430.jpg
IMG_20191029_173958.jpg

infelizmente, eu não tenho uma copia original.
Não sei falar inglês estou usando o google. mas obrigado

Unfortunately, I do not have an original copy.
I don't speak english I'm using google. but thanks

infelizmente, eu não tenho uma copia original.
Não sei falar inglês estou usando o google. mas obrigado

Unfortunately, I do not have an original copy.
I don't speak english I'm using google. but thanks
I will see if I can give it to you in text form so you can translate it, sorry.

Back