• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I need some help on a quest fellas

How can I sneak into Charlestown in Nevia Island to see a 'usurer"? I cant get in either at night or day without getting kileld!

Scipio, First, you know you can't approach from the sea. You need to land at one of the remote beaches on the island and walk inland to the town. You have to sneak in at night (11PM to 6AM) when there's no guards at the gates. They still patrol so you must sneak around and avoid them. Save a bunch and try to get to the tavern. Once you get to the tavern, you can play cards or get a room until after 6 am the next morning - then save. Try to make your way to the money lender.

A good sneaking technique during the day is to start a conversation with a vendor or one of your fighters. They won't discover you while you're engaged in conversation and even if they're standing right there looking at you they will eventually move along. Just get to the money lender without getting caught by guards.

MK

An easier method (assuming you've got some spare change) is to just buy a trade license for England or whatever nation you need to sneak into and then change the flag on your ship. You can just walk right through the front door.

All hello. I am new on a forum. My name is Valery, I from Russia. Sorry's for a foolish question, but where is it possible to get fashions? I can not find them. I searched fashions with ships, but can not find reference.

Do, but still tell me where I find the mod with the ships?

Go to the second forum thread from the top of the COAS mod forum "City of Abandoned Ships Mods". It's the first post. http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/15127-coas-combined-mod-version-3/

MK

Back