• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I need some iformation.

AmSidar

Landlubber
I played quiet long whit AoP and be honest i think crew is asking for to much payment... common 500.000 just after 2000 crew? And you get not more then 30.000 out from one convoy. anyway can someone tell me how i can lower the amount i have to pay crew? What file do i have to edit if its doable?
thanks for help.

first of all, check out interface\salary.c, and the subroutine called calculateinfodata()
the line that calculates the amount of money due to your crew is:

nPaymentQ = sti(pchar.month.money)*GetPercentPaymentForCrew()/100;

note that in aop this amount depends on how much money you earned during the last month. the percentage you owe to your crew is calculated in scripts\crew.c, in 'GetPercentPaymentForCrew()'
you can edit this line:

int iPayment=70-nComrc-nLedSh-iGameArcade*10;

you can see that the percentage depends on your leadership and commerce skills, and on the difficulty you set for your game...

Does commerce & leadership count if it is from one of my officer or only my own?

BTW thx for the help.

you can see this line:

nLedSh=GetSummonSkillFromName(pchar,SKILL_LEADERSHIP);

pchar is a reference which means 'playing character'... so, just your skill is counted...

Back