• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I think I have a problem sinking ships

Zantozzzz

Landlubber
Always I am doing a quest where I have to sink one or more ships my cannon balls just go through the enemy ship. i see how the cannon balls go through the hull or sails and then land in the sea. I hurt my enemy's ship but it take a lot of time. Is this normal?

Four questions.
1. Whats the maximum calibure your ship can mount?
2. What calibure do you have mounted?
3. What type is it cannon or culverine?
4. How many guns does your ship have?

my maximum caliber is 48, I am using 48 cannons, dont remember if it is culverine, I have 104 on it (it is a Victory Ship). But I have noticed that I only get this glitch when I fight heavy galleons, like the galleons you have to sink in your first mission with the soley royale because I just did another quest where I had to sink another ships and there was no glitch.

When it happens again take not of the galleon type ie, War Galleon etc then we can look into it. It could be that the Galleon's hit points are higher other ships in there class., but the Galleon's in question still require testing.

I've run into this problem a few times too. It usually occurs when there's a lot of lag from having too many ships in my area while fighting. Even though the cannon balls appear to go through the ships, they do actually hit, but because of the lag, it doesn't look like they do. You can still see the ship's health take a dive on critical hits even if it looks like it was a miss.

Back