• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I would like to be a part of the team

I wanna make ship, and i need model of ship.

View attachment 18085

As ship modeling coordinator, I'm going to ask you to stick to the windmill for now. That's not to say you won't be able to build a ship at some point in the future, but it's important to start with smaller, more manageable projects, and also to stick to what one starts. Ships are massive undertakings that require quite a bit of experience and time to build. Also, Buildings/machinery and general game world assets are very much needed right now. You're doing quite well with your current project, and I can see you're learning fast, can't wait to see the finished product! :)

As ship modeling coordinator, I'm going to ask you to stick to the windmill for now. That's not to say you won't be able to build a ship at some point in the future, but it's important to start with smaller, more manageable projects, and also to stick to what one starts. Ships are massive undertakings that require quite a bit of experience and time to build. Also, Buildings/machinery and general game world assets are very much needed right now. You're doing quite well with your current project, and I can see you're learning fast, can't wait to see the finished product! :)

I'll finish windmill first. i want try make ship in spare time. :D

Back