• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I yam what I yam

(with creepy deep protoss aggressive mental voice) Honor guide me!

*incinerates a planet with a special napalm-nuke bomb*

(with that creepy deep protoss warrior's voice again) Zerg are no more on this planet and I shall cleans this galaxy of this zerg infestation. Zergs are beings who should not exists.. all they do is trouble.

you know deep one: something in me says that, if aliens knew us, they would say that exact line about us.
think about it, all were doing is destroying our planet. and the worst part is: WE KNOW WERE DOING IT!

Don't think you have to worry about that - both him and Skyliner were banned last night by Rupert for talking about file sharing and trading CD keys. :urgh Apparently they forgot that was in the TOS they agreed to when they signed up.

Permanently. The two numbskulls were openly discussing trading CD keys and cracking games. :urgh That "Angry Dwarf Here" topic in the main part of the off-topic section was started by Deepy. He seems to have registered under a new username, or something.

I just know my days of asking for people to be un-banned are over. Never again. :no

Deep One has been permantly banned, Skyliner is only temp though.

We were considering letting Deep One come back (again) but then he did the whole Dwarf thing which is like the number 1 rule not to

Back