• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I'd like to help

Dario

Freebooter
Coordinator
TOP CONTRIBUTOR
Quest Writer
Hi!

I read about this fanstastic project, and I thought I might be a part of it. I've played lots of videogames along my life, including Age of Pirates, twice, with one of your mods.

I'm from Argentina. I'm a professional translator of Spanish/Portuguese and I'm making quite some progress with English, though just by reading books and stuff, at the moment. But of course I can take English as a source and translate it into either of those languages at a professional level.

I'm also a composer. I have no professional background here, but I've played guitar and piano for some 15 years now and I really enjoy composing all sorts of music, literally all sorts. I have actually composed this music I think would perfectly fit the game. Song's not developed though, but the main idea is there.

I also like to write. I've wirten some short stories, in Spanish. But, who knows, when the project moves forward, how far will this go.

All in all, I guess the best thing I have to offer to the project is my creativity. :)

Welcome to the forum, mate! All help you can give will be much appreciated. :woot

Luke McReady
is setting up a storyline writing team; perhaps you'd like to join in on that until we get to a stage where we can make use of Spanish translation?
Input from people from different nations should certainly help a lot in making it more culturally varied. :cheers

Aye mate, if you're interested in that get in touch with me! :D

I'm more than sure i can could use you until its time for the music :cheers

And by the way.... you're making more than headway in English that's better spelling. and grammar than most people where i come from have :p:rofl

Thanks a lot you both!! Sounds great Luke, count me in! I sure can contribute to the storyline.

Hi guys one question. I want to post in the music thread, it's at the Work in Progress subforum. But I don't have permission. Could I be granted one? I'm already working on a song, although it is in a very prmitive stage.

Try again now. Your permissions weren't quite set up properly before, but should now be fixed. :doff

Pieter: You need to change the primary "User Group" instead of the secondary one, otherwise the account will still act like all other "Registered" ones.

Pieter: You need to change the primary "User Group" instead of the secondary one, otherwise the account will still act like all other "Registered" ones.
Uhm.... Oops. :facepalm

BTW: I thought an account got the benefits of ALL its sub-user groups. Oh well.

BTW: I thought an account got the benefits of ALL its sub-user groups. Oh well.
I think it is supposed to, but it doesn't like it if the user is only in the "Registered" primary group. Or something like that. :facepalm

Back