• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Idea: better download section

fjx

Promotion
Storm Modder
That's rather not a bug or problem, but I dunno where to post it.
I see that PA is going through quite big changes, so I think it's an occasion to say something I wanted to say since long time, but mind that it's only an idea, so don't feel any pression or whatever (what am I writing:facepalm).
So, to the point: I think PA could have better downl0ad section open for all users. I've seen that many of files for download are just attached to threads and current downloads section contains just links to other sites. My idea is to make a download section available for all registered members, it would contain categories like modpacks, character models, music, ship models, mini mods, interface, items, loading screens etc., all for pirate games of course. I was inspired by such sites as RCTgo, FlatOut Joint or (in our topic:aar) CorsairsHarbour.ru (http://corsairs-harbour.ru/downloads.php).
Sorry if I have posted in wrong place. I just wanted to share this idea to feel better. Greetings. fjx
P.S. Post is it possible or what you mates think about it.

Keith mentioned a resource manager, so he is looking into it. Indeed at the moment the situation is not ideal.
Of course for modpack distribution we use the ModDB anyway, but it'd be nice if things were a bit better on this side too.

Back