• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I'm back

SuoiveD

Aussie Pirate
Storm Modder
As the title says, I am back after a lengthy time away dealing with other issues. I'm not even sure how long I have been away from PA, but I do know it's been many a moon since I've moored my ship here.

I am now officially retired, not by choice either & now have lots of time on my hands. Having survived an accident which has left me with permanent damage to my left arm, which is a real nuisance as I'm left handed. I have spent a lot of my time gaming on the Xbox 360 & am now getting back into playing POTC with Build 13.

I will be on hand to help anyone who requires assistance with POTC issues that involve or are associated with Build 13. I will install Build 14 & Update 5 at a later date when I've sorted out the issues I'm having with my machine's processor.

Cheers,

Dave

Welcome back! :cheers

Sorry to hear about your arm. In light of that, I wish you weren't here, because then your arm would still be alright. :yes

Always good to have someone new on hand to help with Build 13 issues - I play with Build 14 Update 4, and sorely miss the stability of Build 13. :onya

Sorry to hear about the accident mate.

Hey, I'm always wanting a hand on the main site, if your interested let me know and I'll set you up there and we'' have a chat about what to do :)

I'll keep ya busy :onya

Indeed I'm sorry to hear about your accident as well, but am very happy to welcome you back to these waters! :doff

Thanx guys,

Stallion

I look at it this way, things happen for a reason although at the time it didn't seem like a good thing...lol. Now I have plenty of time to do the one thing I love doing & that is play PC & Xbox games..lol.

Meigger

Thanx mate.

Keith

No worries mate, check your inbox.

Pieter

I'm happy to be back in these waters too.

Back