• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help I'm (kinda) screwed, I think.

Captain Tiems

Landlubber
I have played PotC a lot, primarily with the New Horizons mod. I got a new laptop last year and decided yesterday that I wanted to play it again. However, I found out that I don't have a cd-drive. Is there any way to install the game nonetheless?

Get an external DVD drive with a USB connection. Especially if you are likely to need a CD/DVD drive for anything else.

Or, if you have access to another PC which does have a CD/DVD drive, try installing the stock game to that. Copy the entire installation to a USB flash drive, then copy again from the flash drive to the laptop. The mod itself can be brought onto the laptop by flash drive.

Get an external DVD drive with a USB connection. Especially if you are likely to need a CD/DVD drive for anything else.

Or, if you have access to another PC which does have a CD/DVD drive, try installing the stock game to that. Copy the entire installation to a USB flash drive, then copy again from the flash drive to the laptop. The mod itself can be brought onto the laptop by flash drive.

Tried that, the problem is that I don't have the double cd anymore, just CD-2. I hope I can download it.

Back