• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I'M SOOOO PIST OFF (BF1942 case ) !!!!!

england

English nobleman and Belgian bastard
I'M REALLLLYYYY MAD FOR THIS ONE :x :shock: :cheeky

i was nicely playing BF1942 on a server called TACT Sweden 1.6 .
it was the beginning of the map , and i took a plane , while one of there members just was shooting at me with his Stg44 . i took of with half my plane shot to peaces , but this dude still didn't quit , he just was shooting at me with a f**king flak . ofcoure i crashed , but when i respawned , i shot him (i call this FEAR) , and this idiot just BANNED me :|
kick , i maybe can accept it , BAN i can't :no

is there anybody hehe who plays on their server , and if so , can you give me their clan site , beacouse i wanna have a little "chat" with teir clanmaster
(server : TACT Sweden 1.6 , i would like to do it myself , but i'm afraid i'm a bit BANNED over there 8) )

Does dat clan be using ' de tag "[-=TACT=-]", matey? :shock:

What be yer BF42 tag, england? :cheeky

yea !
thats the one :shock:
you know their clansite Fred_Bob ? 8)

and ehhh ... what do you mean with
What be yer BF42 tag, england?  
?

thatnks anyway FB , THATK YOU VERY MUCH !!!! :cheeky

Aha! :cheeky

Nope sure don't, england! Fred Bob jus' looked dem up at dis site: http://bftracks.net/appl/bft/Home/view :shock:

Fred Bob jus' be askin' what name ye goes by when a playin' BF42?

Fred Bob be goin' by < drum roll please > "Fred Bob" fer BF42, but be playin' as "[PA!] Fred Bob" when he be playin' Battlefield: Pirates! Tried lookin' ye up as "england" fer yer stats but didn't find none! 8)

Yarr! Fred Bob be playin' as one, too! Bocage an' El alamein an' Market Garden be most fun as a kraut! 8)

god i havent played that for a while, im gonna have to uninstall Veitnam since i got bored with that and start playin some 1942/Pirates but that will be during the weekend cause i gots toooo much homework from missing 3 days of school!!!!! and i wasnt sick neither!

Yeah, me too. I `re-installed` BF1942 about a week ago and have been playin Coral Sea. I love that level....I usally play on "EA `11-Coral` Sea"

Its a good server... 8)

Aye, KevO! :cheers Fred Bob often be playin' on one o' dem EA - Best of BF, EA - North Africa, or EA- Western Front servers! But its been a week or so since playin'... 8)

Yep the EA servers are the best. 32 players, and no lag.... 8)

Yeah the EA's are good Spaz. Alot of them are moving over to BF:V although you could try the US servers...

Back