• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

image of the ship

jmaverick

Sailor
:rolleyes: Hi,
in Cm V3 plus patch 1, in the small window where you see tha captain and the ship (for example when you move things between two ships) often (might be always, I don't know) one ship shows a part of the hull, instead of the image of the whole ship. Hope I' ve been 'clear' :)

You mean the larger imagie you will see at the shipyard when scrolling through ships available to purchase. Its a problem that has got us stunned too. We are hopping for someone who understands more about the textures to see what has happened and fix them. If you can post a list of ships with this problem that would be helpfull as would posting any bugs over in the bugs forum HERE because thats where we look for things like this.

You mean the larger imagie you will see at the shipyard when scrolling through ships available to purchase. Its a problem that has got us stunned too. We are hopping for someone who understands more about the textures to see what has happened and fix them. If you can post a list of ships with this problem that would be helpfull as would posting any bugs over in the bugs forum HERE because thats where we look for things like this.
Nope, I'talking about the small image in the function F2 and then 'ships' and then exchange, sometimes one of the ships, the right one, appears as a small portion of the hull. You see the captain's image and the ship image.Next time I find this problem I'll post a clip of the screen.

Back