• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Immortality cheat not working

duuuude...this is so not cool...I had the immortality cheat on my game files (you know--the "LAi_SetImmortal(ch,true) one?) and I got to the part in the game where Danielle like..stabs you (oops! um...heh...spoiler alert...kinda late...) and now the immortality doesn't work, but the thingy is still in the game files....I can't figure out why it's not working.
I would just play the game w/o the immortality, but I SUCK at swordfighting xD: .....Oh well...*slap* bad pirate wannabe...HELP!

har har ye reminds me of Guybrush Threepwood, "Mighty P'rate"! arrghh!!!

quote from Monkey Island 1:
"Do you wear diapers?"
"no, why do you need some?"

"You make me wanna puke."
"YOU make me think someone already has"

xD: thats how you win a sword fight in MOnkey island, you have to "insult them to death" harhar! xD:

classifiedomega17 - maybe you have a corrupted game save. You might want to go back to a previous save that will run all right for you.

A small tip - buy a better sword - go to Oxbay and talk to the guy who looks like Barbossa - he's a nutcase, but if he says he used to be a merchant, ask to see what he has - he's got ALLLLL the great swords - and get the Atwood `F-100`. That should help your swordfighting skills.

ALSO - buy up a LOT of potions and use the "c" key during battles when you need to up your health.

THEN take that badboy sword into the jungle and test it out on the baddies - you should do better with swordplay, I'd think... :yes :d:

personally i like de "Silver Leaf" de best...usually a sword,.. like THAT, is a little bit too beautiful for a man like me, but it gets the job done...and in POTC, im Dante Enrique, a Spanish high ranking official (whatever rank i am now, who knows :yes ), so i NEED a pretty sword to match me pretty cloths and me pretty shipS!

Dose pretty swords don't dew a pirate much good mate,when yer keister be shot off wid when of dem quad barrel pistols HarHarHar :yes

arrrghh, but ol CaptJack normally dont use dem pretty swords, im just playin along wit the Spanish till i turn piracy!! arghh!!! :yes: :d: :shock:

I like that German sword with the long hilt, the one that is 10% piercing and 40% block. Great for defense but somehow those damn zombies always can cut through... bastards.... :cheers

Ht! at be cause dey got better swords and skills den yew mate,best tew buid up yer fighting skills an ability's ,melee luck, prof.fencer ,prof.gunmen etc :cheers

Well after me sailing, melee was my second priority! And all the sailing and melee skills! I love that 180 degree turn abillity! Arrr! :d: :cheers

KABOOM :d: ,hey matey sorry about that cannon fire :cheeky cause some ship fired at me :cheers i think where in battle :d: :p3 lets get ready mateys :p3 ;)

Back