• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Abandoned Increase visibility of treasure quets

Levis

Find(Rum) = false;
Staff member
Administrator
Creative Support
Programmer
Storm Modder
There should be a bit more incentive to look for treasure quests I think. Don't know if many people actually find them. Maybe we should remove 1 of the skillbooks so that skill can be unlocked by a treasure quest?

There should be a bit more incentive to look for treasure quests I think. Don't know if many people actually find them. Maybe we should remove 1 of the skillbooks so that skill can be unlocked by a treasure quest?

I do a lot of treasure quests and hit treasure on about 1/3.

I do a lot of treasure quests and hit treasure on about 1/3.
yeah but do you think someone new will actually stumble on a treasure quest?

"Basic Land Owner" almost has a "digging up treasure" interface picture. But that is all that springs to mind.
Random citizens give Treasure Quests, so players would probably be forced to notice when they get into a dialog with them.
Also the Map Interface already indicates to everyone looking at it that they do exist.

Not sure if a perk would be required for this; perhaps an idea to relate this to the other "incentives idea" you posted elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless I am very much mistaken, the treasure quests should be obvious enough as it is.
Does anyone think any further work should be done on them? If not, I'll consider this closed.

Back