• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Incredible: my boots quaking when I see the nice sack o' bones!

Ambrose LeGaillard

Powder Monkey
Damn.
I want admit this at all the comunity, and have their feelings about this thing.

-----

I started to play RPG's in late 80's, with the well known D&D Ol' Red Box, then I can say to have had to deal with skeletons and other undead a lot of times, tis fer sure, mateys.

In the recent times I had my deal with Bethesda games sack of bones, damn things in some foggy dark places, and also these was usual deal.

and now, in my nice XVIII century Caribbeans I have found other sack o'bones to shot and hack, but, the important ask is:

why, for all saints on heaven, these sack o'bones really scary me a lot????
I swear, never been so scared from undeads than these sack o'bones.This is incredible. They ennerve and scary a lot myself, make me trembling when I go in the Redbay dungeon near the church.

Never been so scared from the time I saw the Ossorio's undead templar movie trilogy...

Now, reasoning about this thing, I have given some reply:

1- I start to become old
2-I need psychiatric help
3- I need some pair of pants for doin' my natural needs when I am confronted to the sack o' bones
4- I'm losing my legendary courage

You don't like them skeletons, do you? Well, they are supposed to be scary, you know. :cheeky

You'll probably appreciate the PotC modpack though that does away with them in random encounters.

damn scary, Pieter, really! I have seen many skeletons ingames, but these are particularly scary in respect to others.

Usually I had to do with skeletons in cleric robes,battling and turning them, because i stay on the Good side -also as freebooter i'm usually good, then skeletons continue to be enemies for me.

Auhm, where I can get the modpack?

Back