• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

install problem -- no room on disk

shroder300

Landlubber
I have a problem installing. I keep getting errors stating that there is "no room on disk". I click retry. the install program sits there for a little bit then processes a few files and comes up with the same error again. It took me two hours to install 1/4 of the files.

also can I just play it from the disk or do I have to install it? I didnt have the option to play it from the disk.

When it say's not enough room on the disk it means your hard drive, have you got at least 7GB's free?

the game takes up around 4.7GB's but requires more for the game to play, remove things you no longer need or use. Disk clean up and defraging your hard drive(s) will also help but remove what you do not need any more then run disk clean up followed by defrag.

that wasnt the problem. I have plenty of disk space. it was a random windows vista problem. I tried installing a few days later and it worked fine.

Back