• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Installer Integrity Check failed

thaylor16

Landlubber
Hey guys very new here but just broke out my old copy of POTC and found this mod but when ever i download the 2.2 Full patch it gives this error, I have downloaded 3 times from 2 sites and 2 different computers. Any help would be awesome

Thanks in Advanced :D

Sam
Error.jpg

:ahoy

That message suggests your downloads may not have been successful. Are you sure they finished properly? And which download links have you tried?

P.S. I've deleted your other thread. No need to double post to get a reply; you just need to be patient at times.

One other possibility is that your unzipping software might be out of date. Are you using the latest version of 7Zip?

Sorry for the double post, And yeah im sure they are finished even got a download manager so i could be sure. I have tried to download from moddb.com megeagames and the FTP link on this site and all show the same error, I even tried on another PC And I am also downloading the strait .exe so its now my 7Zip

Thanks for the Reply

I went up to the top of the forum to the "downloads" section and then the "latest new horizons mod" section, which took me to MODDB where I downloaded the Build 14 Beta2.1Full and the Build 14 Beta 2.2 Light. I then installed them without incident. :type1 Sorry, but I am unable to duplicate your problem. :shrug

Check the filesize of your downloaded file against the filesize listed on the ModDB. Do they match up?

hmmm when i download its 1.95gb every time and yet it says 2gb on moddb but when i click download and go to game-front to download it says 1.95 .....maby the game-front file is corrupt ??

Trying to download again from moddb direct see if that works :( so badly wana play as i use to love the unmodded POTC

On the ModDB: size = 2,001.16mb (2,098,363,342 bytes) . If you right-click and check your downloaded file properties, does that match up?

How long does it take you to download these files? A slow connection is more error prone than a fast one.

Or it could be something else on your computer interfering with the download.

Takes about and hour and a half to download. But after the first few broken downloads I got a download manager and the file sizes all match up.

Really don't understand

The problem is most likely something in your computer not working correctly. How old is your 7Zip?

It also might be your antivirus blocking things.

7zip is latest version and I have tried with out any antivirus same thing.

It's all very strange. Have never had this trouble before with any other download

The PotC Build Mod installers do not require 7-Zip or anything else to work correctly. :modding

I don't think I ever posted .7z files as official updates for PotC, since I always at least made them self-extracting EXE files.
They were doing that for the CoAS modpack though.

Back