• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Installing Canon

nevsky6

Landlubber
Hi,

I am trying to get a new set of canon installed to my MoW, I think I have done this before by double-clicking the highlighted area (see attachment) and select fix all.
But now I can't, I even went to bermuda because I thought I need to upgrade the canon type or something.. help, did I miss anything?

Thanks

*nevermind, figured it out.. I just need to highlight the available canon and then click on fix all

Attachments

• canon.jpg
    canon.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 90
Are you using a mod and if so which one(s)?

press F2, selct ship tab, now double click on the cannons mounted part like you have marked in the image. Click remove to current cannons mounted or highlight from the left list the cannons you wish to mount and click add. This will automatically remove the old cannons and mount the new ones. :onya

Thanks! I gotta stop playing for 12 hours straight, I can't even think properly by the 11th hour :p

I am playing vanilla, I am gonna try to play with the combined mod 3, but I don't feel like starting from the beginning...

Back