• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Intelligence in Curacao

pugwash21

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Intelligence in Curacao,English quest it has been stated that you have to talk to the barkeeper then give money to the money lender in Willemstad.
I have millions I have the trading license,but the barkeeper wont point anyone out no matter what i do,the money lender wont do anything as well.
I have searched the whole town and talked to everyone what am i doing wrong.will someone please help.

Time is often a critical factor in finding key pieces of quests. Have you tried staying in the Tavern only till evening and then talking to him at night? Have you spent the night and talked to him the following day?

MK

Time is often a critical factor in finding key pieces of quests. Have you tried staying in the Tavern only till evening and then talking to him at night? Have you spent the night and talked to him the following day?

MK

yes It worked thanks staying overnight seems to help things progress.

I sailed into Willemstad as a French ship to avoid getting blown to hell with my English flag, but now I can't board or attack the brig that I need to get the documents from. How do I get to the cabin?

i have the same problem when i exit to the port after getting the info from the moneylender all i see is a dutch Flyut and no brig

Back