• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Interested in a amateur's thoughts on this mod?

omnimirage

Powder Monkey
I'm going to be having a run through of this mod and haven't played it all that much. I made a thread awhile back and I remember you guys were interested in some "fresh blood perspective" so if you guys would like I could create a bunch of screen shots as I'm playing with my random thoughts about the cons and pros thus far; would this actually help?

I'm going to be having a run through of this mod and haven't played it all that much. I made a thread awhile back and I remember you guys were interested in some "fresh blood perspective" so if you guys would like I could create a bunch of screen shots as I'm playing with my random thoughts about the cons and pros thus far; would this actually help?

dont know if it would help but go ahead ! :D

We very much value everyone's input. Without feedback, we can't make it better, can we?
And pretty pictures are always welcome too. So by all means, go right ahead! :woot

Back