• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Has anyone ever tried the game "Kingdom Come: Deliverance"? How is it? I want to get the Royal Edition but would like to know if it's worth it. xD I want the feedback from at least one of us.
I don't know, I feel that I can trust this community more than any other top-rated game critics out there. :oops: So if anyone has ever played it, please enlighten me..:readand thanks in advance. :bow

EDIT: Also, I just want to mention, Sniper Elite 4 is on sale at 80% off right now on Steam if anyone is up for some WWII gameplay. Offer ends in approximately 12 hours from now (1829H - Hawai'i Time).

Last edited:
I've heard Kingdom Come is an especially outstanding new game series in general, but I know close to nothing about it (I don't think I've even seen any screenshots). I'm an old-school gamer and have been out of touch with the latest AAA titles coming out. Ask me about Game Boy Advance games, hahhaha! :p

"Want any Game Boy Advance games, fell off the back of a truck, look almost as good as new (apart from the last two when my printer ran out of ink while copying their labels), very cheap, cash only, no questions asked?"
Oh. Not that kind of pirate, then. Very well, back to the proper sort of pirate - :aar

I should change my title to Baroness of the Game Boy Cartridges. :rofl Gave up on the hard-copy smuggling. Too much hassle with the authorities. :diomed These days I smuggle digital. (Don't ask how. Seriously, don't -- or I may have to dump your headless body off on a deserted island. :shrug)

(But, seriously, back on topic: Kingdom Come: good, bad, or meh? Why?)

It looks good but I haven't played it.

I have thought of giving it a try but I also wasn't sure.

Found this honest review -- majority approved -- by a player who has put more than 500 hours into the game, as they claim:

It... sounds like a modern AAA game to me: 100% focus on realism, 10% focus on gameplay (and perhaps I'm being generous there).

Last edited:
Back