• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved invalid mod path

Which mods do you want to download? I know the FBI closed Megaupload and Luke159 hung the old CMV mods there. We could probably pull them from the FTP and hang somewhere else.

it's not the downloading that is the problem. the problem is getting them into the actual game Age of Pirates City of Abandoned ships

So Ryan I'm not sure of exactly what you want.

Are you wanting to just import ONLY these two particular ships into a stock vanilla version of COAS??? :rumgone

You do realize that those two ships are ALREADY there IN the latest GOF download? Right??? :facepalm

They are also in lots of the other COAS mods clear back to the JA ships mod, if you just want to add a simple but comprehensive mod to COAS the JA mod is a good one because it fixes the base game bugs too.

So if you're playing the JA mod, any of the Combined mods (CM3.2, etc) and any of the GOF mods, you will eventually run into those ships you want so badly.

Now keep in mind on the Interceptor that she has three textures, so you may not run into the one from the movie right off. This game takes a lot of patience. You wont start seeing the Black Pearl until you get to around level 10.

If you just want to put only those ships in the vanilla game, then you should download one of the mods I mention above, because that's where you will find all their files and information. Then you need to find the ship porting tutorials found in the Storm Engine Modeling forum and follow the instructions. Learning how to do that correctly will be much more difficult than actually just downloading one of the main mods and adding it to your game.

Good Luck. :sail MK

You can find them in taverns. You have to try to get them to join you. With no cash or experience, it usually takes a little time for them to join you, but every now and then you can get one early on.

MK

No. All new ships, all new characters, all new textures, flags, uniforms, weapons, bug fixes, etc etc etc come bundled together in each of the primary mods. When you open the mod find the read me or the change log to see what's in that mod.

If you look around in the mini mods section you MIGHT find some individual mods that add only one character.

MK

i can't seem to get them into the Aop directory and how do i extract them into the game and ALSO how do i get one the ships to be my start up ship

Back