• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

is AoP multiplayer and mod friendly?

Merciless Mark

Build mod - Master Gunner
Storm Modder
Ok well alot of games if you modify them like add new objects it may disrupt multiplayer. while in some games if you add a new object it might just not make it avaible if the other player dosent have it in multiplayer.

Ive tried loading in a custom portrait, wich works at first but when i get in game it automatically goes to a default one.
what i was wondering if this is also the case with ships, if i were to put in a new ship in the future would i still be able to play multiplayer like normal, or would adding a new ship cause any mismatch errors, or would it simply ignore the new ships for multiplayer?

There is a program folder for multiplayer, including the ships, so i would be possible to add it, BUT you only can play with them if the player who plays with you, has the SAME program folder+models. So i think it is possible.

multiplayer program folder? so what does that mean i could add a ship in singleplayer without worrying about disrupting normal multiplayer?

Back