• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Is it possible to capture cities?

It's more of a cosmetic title than anything else, you get rewards as you progress through the mission and little else.

You don't have control of all the French colonies or anything like that.
That's rather disappointing, but I did see there's a possibility to mod this back into the game, like in CoAS, I just haven't found a similar mod for TEHO.

That's rather disappointing, but I did see there's a possibility to mod this back into the game, like in CoAS, I just haven't found a similar mod for TEHO.
Unfortunately I don't know of any mod that brings that to TEHO, at least in English. In Russian there are several projects but the language barrier is insurmountable for me.

Unfortunately I don't know of any mod that brings that to TEHO, at least in English. In Russian there are several projects but the language barrier is insurmountable for me.
Do you have a link to a stable mod that allows colony management? I know a guy that speaks Russian, I'll see if I can get it translated, or at least the bulk of it.

Do you have a link to a stable mod that allows colony management? I know a guy that speaks Russian, I'll see if I can get it translated, or at least the bulk of it.

In this article speak about the mod.

Back